A global FMCG multinational company has an immediate requirement for a Product Owner with an experience to manage the implementation of an internal TPM Tier 2 tool for health and wellbeing. We are looking for an energetic and motivated Product Owner with strong stakeholder management skills, as well as the ability to develop strong relationships. The successful candidate will have Product Owner functional knowledge experience on a global capacity.
• Build and manage the H&W project plan
• Managing the H&W team with delivery of their tasks according to the plan
• Manage multiple stakeholders, across multiple functions and markets
• Regular status reporting
• Clear communication of progress against plan, risks and issues to the H&W International steering committee
• Strong product owner and influencer, capable of working effectively with counterparts, of all work levels, across the world.
• Ability to think outside of ‘big Company’, complex solutions and bureaucracy and to deliver to the needs of a smaller, faster growing, and agile business, who have many differences than the company as a whole and as such require a different approach.
• Problem solving and the ability to get things done in a scrappy way, without looking for perfection.
• Self-starter, independent but great working in teams. A self-starter, with strong initiative, able to lead confidently, without extensive support.
• Strong organizational skills, able to act independently.