Neem Consulting is looking for an eCommerce Content Manager to work at one of our largest Clients, a Blue Chip FMCG Multinational. As the UK eCommerce Content Manager, you will ensure the delivery of eCommerce product content to all Pureplay and Omni customers.
Our client has built a world-class digital marketing capability across their business, and they are looking for people who are obsessed with how consumers operate in today’s hyper-connected world and can translate this into excellent brand plans that:
• Are informed, built and measured using data
• Get the best message across in the most effective way
• Make our brands a relevant, credible and trusted partner in our consumers’ lives.
This role requires expertise and a thirst for winning work in eCommerce. It is an exciting opportunity to partner with Europe’s most significant FMCG divisions.
The eCommerce content specialist role leads the creation and deployment of best-in-class eCommerce content for usage on all eCommerce websites (Omni and Pureplay), in conjunction with the brand teams and agencies.
• Ensuring the creation of pack shots, supplementary images, videos, and SEO-written text (with our 3rd Party Content Provider)
• Including Ratings & reviews information in all listings
• Being the go-to person for all eCommerce content amends, queries between the eCommerce team, brand teams and agencies
• Being responsible for maintaining and improving eCommerce online audit scores to achieve agreed targets
• Working in sprints with agile methodology to launch content on time and in-full
• This role also champions eCommerce throughout the business, including:
• Advocating for content such as reviews also to be used across shopper POS, PRM and brand campaigns
• Leading a monthly meeting with the broader team looking at content and identifying opportunities for improvement, and then actioning those improvements
• Identifying opportunities and setting up pilots for growth
• Upskilling the home care team in eCommerce capability and identifying opportunities for improved ways of working
• Some experience coordinating the delivery of eCommerce content in large to medium-sized organisations
• Ability to coordinate across people, projects and partners, creating new opportunities for collaboration that enable successful activation of digital brand strategies
• Action orientated and not just a thinker; a strong bias for action and ability to execute at speed
• Team-worker; pro-active networking across the organisation
• Resilient and influential; thriving on challenges, bringing colleagues on the journey
• Confident but considerate; a strong but respected voice that leads by example
• Strong communicator; superior verbal and written communication skills with extreme attention to detail
• Tenacity and project management; the ability to make things happen at pace
• At least one year’s experience in eCommerce
• Good project management skills, leading multiple projects at the same time
• Confident in partnering with many people across the teams